We are pleased to inform you that the method of ticket sales for the 2022 YBC J.League Levain Cup Final, which will be held at the National Stadium on Saturday, October 22, has been decided. The same match applies where voice support is applied, and category 5 of the voice support area (behind the goal) is limited to 50% in a checkered pattern, and the other area’ the voice support area (main, backstand) is 100% capacity with a maximum capacity of approx. It will operate with 50,000 seats.
Applications for advance lottery sales are accepted from 18:00 on 30 September (Friday) before a general sale from 12 October (Wednesday).In addition, we will notify you separately of advance lottery sales for those who have purchased season tickets for the 2022 season and subsequent club members.
YBC Levain Cup Final 2022
Saturday, October 22, 13:05 Kick-off
Cerezo Osaka vs Sanfrecce Hiroshima (National Stadium)
● Fastest advance lottery sales
◾︎Application period: 9/30 (Friday) 18:00 to 10/5 (Wednesday) 12:00
◾︎Result announcement: 10/7 (Friday) around 18:00
◾︎Replacement period: 10/8 (Sat) 10:00 – until match day
◾︎ Target seat type: All seat types
① Select an application entrance
② Enter the applicant’s information
③ Select desired game and desired seat type
*The seat number cannot be selected
*Must pay by credit card only Registration is required when applying for the lottery.
* Limited to issuing a paper ticket at 7-Eleven
* “Terrace Seat”, “Referee’s View Box”, and “Sensory Room” will be sold through advance lottery sales only.
* “Sensory Room” will be accepted in a separate form and will be given a QR token.
● General sales
◾︎Sales period: 10/12 (Wed) 18:00 ~
*Tickets will be sold on a first come, first served basis from the J.League ticket site.
* Membership registration (free) of J League ID is required to use.
* Single seat selection is possible
* Payment can be made via d payment, Rakuten Pay, and credit card.
* “Chip Star Leaflet” and “Nijisanji Leaflet” are available as paper tickets only.
* Dynamic prices (excluding Nijisanji flyers) will increase or decrease from the advance price (fixed price) depending on the sales situation.
*1 From Category 1 to wheelchair seats, you can install a seat with a front star for +300 yen.
*The seats will be arranged in a checkerboard pattern, so please do not change seats.
* Wear a non-woven fabric mask and refrain from eating or drinking while vocalizing or cheering with the mask removed.
*Bringing in alcohol is prohibited
* Cheering that risks spreading droplets, cheering that comes into contact with people, and cheering that creates “thickness” is not possible.
* The application entrance is different for Cerezo Osaka fan club members and the general public.
*When issuing paper tickets, a ticket fee of 110 yen per ticket and a system usage fee of 220 yen will be charged separately from the ticket price.
* There is a limit of 4 tickets per person, and up to 6 tickets for terrace seats (application in units of 6 tickets).
*Entry fee includes consumption tax
*Up to 1 pre-school child can watch the game on the knees for free for all adults Buy a seat if necessary.
* If all tickets are sold in advance, same day tickets will not be sold.
Also, check the J League official page for ticket details, entry, official resale, tournament overview, etc.