A lawyer who is facing a lawsuit for negligence relating to handling a personal injury issue cannot file a third-party appeal against the hired lawyer to replace him, a New Jersey appellate court has ruled.
Do you want to continue reading?
Become a free ALM digital player.
Advantages of the digital subscription:
- Free access to 3 items * every 30 days
- Access to the entire network of ALM websites
- Unlimited access to the ALM newsletter suite
- Create personalized alerts on any research topic of your choice
- Search for a wide range of topics
* Can exclude premium content
Do you already have an account? Register now