With the latest budget modifications, the Treasury has $ 89,630 million for Emergency Family Income (IFE), enough to benefit 1.1 million more people who requested state assistance and who have been rejected until now.
But the allocated budget now reaches 8.9 million beneficiaries, that is, almost 1.1 million more beneficiaries, provided that they are informal workers, monotributistas of the lowest categories and other sectors hit by the distancing measures. social prepared by the government to face the coronavirus pandemic.
What happenede initial results more than doubled expectations that the transfer would reach 3.6 million families. Registrations did not end there. There was an extension so that more people can request it and so that potential beneficiaries who had been rejected had a second chance in case they considered that they fulfilled the requirements.
The second opportunity to qualify is from an application on the agency’s website: it allows you to enter a claim until May 20, according to the following schedule and depending on the completion of the applicant’s DNI.
The reasons for claiming after the original rejection range from flaws in contact details to changes of address or marital status, since the allocation is granted to families and not to individuals. For example, in a separated couple that did not report the change of address, either of the two members may have been rejected despite qualifying for the IFE.
After May 21, those who did not succeed in the claim on the corresponding date may try again. From this type of claims, and other minor modifications to the universe of beneficiaries, the increase in the budget item for the bond may derive.
The budget modification that allocates extra funds for the IFE was published by the Congressional Budget Office in its COVID-19 Financial Impact report as of April 28, 2020. The government will decide how much and how of the new resources it allocates to this particular benefit.
Step by step to make the claim
– Access the anses.gob.ar page from a computer or cell phone to the Virtual Attention section, where you can make the claim on the IFE according to the schedule according to the completion of your ID.
– Have on hand CUIL number and Social Security Code, which is the personal code to carry out procedures online safely. Those without a password can create it on the page.
– Check that the Contact information that appear on the screen are correct, since the news of the claim will be received by email or text message. To update these data, enter the link that appears on the screen.
– Click on “Claim IFE benefit not collected”.
– Choose one of the options: Worker or informal worker; worker and private house worker; monotributista social and monotributista of categories A and B, depending on the case. According to the situation, the Anses can request modification of personal data
– To change date of birth, residence or domicile, a front and back photo of the new DNI must be presented.
– To change marital status, you must present a front and back photo of the new DNI, testimony or divorce decree or marginal registration in the marriage certificate or, in the case of de facto separation, the affidavit or summary judicial or administrative information. Or the sworn declaration of the loss of coexistence.
– You can upload scanned documents or take pictures of them with a cell phone. In order for the documentation to be accepted, it must be seen clearly, completely and not have reflections from flash lights or other lights that stain the image.
– Once the files are attached, click “send”.
In addition to the decision to expand and expedite the payment of the Bonus, the government must also decide and report, in principle the week that begins today, the second batch of companies to which it will help pay April salaries. Last week, 158,000 firms employing 1.6 million workers were authorized, and the outcome of requests for firms with more than 800 employees, to be announced shortly, was also pending. The number of SME companies registered was 420,000 and just over 140,000 were chosen.
Times are tight and cthe longer the announcement is delayed, the greater the salary settlement will be, to the extent that SMEs do not yet know whether the State will alleviate their payroll with the payment of the “complementary salary. The Anses plans to make the payment to the CBU of each worker on Thursday 7.
The aid will be 50% of the February net salary of each worker, with a floor of a minimum wage, vital and mobile ($ 16,875) and a ceiling of two ($ 33,750).
Some SMEs that have not yet received notification from the AFIP and have already paid their salaries in April, did so based on an estimate of how much they think the Anses will deposit with their employees. Then they must make the appropriate adjustments.
The new batch of companies that will be informed must take the amounts on account of the May salary or pay the salaries after 7.
The economic cabinet monitors the Work and Production Assistance (ATP) and the Emergency Family Income (IFE) program and, according to official sources, it is most likely that both programs continue because the quarantine was extended until 10 May and surely, although perhaps with new exceptions, it will continue after that date.
The activity of independent professions and with sanitary protocols has already begun to be allowed in localities with less than 500,000 inhabitants, which has freed, for example, private construction.
Regarding the payment of the IFE and the “complementary salary”, the concern is to improve and speed up implementation. Of the first, the first batch of benefits are just being completed and the complementary salary there were shortcomings in the lack of information from the AFIP to the benefited companies in a timely manner.