6.9 C
Alba Iulia
Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Badung regency extends temporary closure of tourist destinations until May 29

Must Read

Disney Research’s neural face swapping technique can provide high-resolution photorealistic video – TechCrunch

New document published by Disney Research in partnership with ETH Zurich describes a fully automated neural network-based method for...

Russia denies radiation incident despite striking measurements in Northern Europe

The registered particles, according to the international organization, are the result of a nuclear fission caused by humans. The...

The sale of AAP is finalized, which avoids the closure of an 85-year-old “ vital ” press wire

The future of the Australian Associated Press (AAP) newswire has been secured with the inking of a sale to...

The temporary closure of tourist sites in the Badung regency will be extended until at least May 29, according to a letter published yesterday by the Badung regency, as part of an effort to curb the spread of COVID-19 in Bali.

This is the third phase of the temporary closure in Badung, which was officially announced for the first time on March 21.

“If we talk until when [the closure would last], we will certainly be examining the development of COVID-19 cases, until the situation and conditions allow, or while we are awaiting further announcements, “said Badra, who heads the Badung Tourist Agency, Told Law courts.

Temporary closings include various public and commercial sites in Badung, including destinations such as Sangeh Monkey Forest and Pandawa Beach, as well as popular places like the Finns Beach Club and Ms. Sippy, which are “closed until to new order “for weeks.

For the most part, the popular destinations of Uluwatu in Seminyak and Canggu are affected by the official announcement.

At the time of writing, other regions of Bali have not yet announced similar closures, although it is expected to continue in the coming days.

Bali has so far confirmed 140 cases of COVID-19, including three deaths and 42 recoveries, according to the latest data from the central government.

Read also – Bali: more than 18,000 rapid tests carried out for groups at risk

We have removed the paywall from our coronavirus coverage to make it accessible to everyone. If you find it useful, please consider supporting by becoming COCO + member or patron.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Latest News

Disney Research’s neural face swapping technique can provide high-resolution photorealistic video – TechCrunch

New document published by Disney Research in partnership with ETH Zurich describes a fully automated neural network-based method for...

Russia denies radiation incident despite striking measurements in Northern Europe

The registered particles, according to the international organization, are the result of a nuclear fission caused by humans. The Swedish and Finnish nuclear authorities...

The sale of AAP is finalized, which avoids the closure of an 85-year-old “ vital ” press wire

The future of the Australian Associated Press (AAP) newswire has been secured with the inking of a sale to new owners who say they...

25 confirmed cases of COVID-19 now linked to a nail salon in Kingston, Ontario.

Kingston, Ontario area health unit confirms three more COVID-19 cases related to a nail salon in the city of eastern Ontario, warning that all...

More Articles Like This