Couple dies after gas cylinder explodes in NIT quarters | Kerala | Deshabhimani

Kunnamangalam > Couple dies after gas cylinder explodes in NIT staff quarters. Ajayakumar and his wife Lini died. His 13-year-old son was admitted to KMCT Medical College Hospital with injuries.

The incident happened at around 4am today. Ajayakumar is a technician from Civil Engineering department of NIT. Kozhikode Govt. Med.College Hospital. The police registered a case and started investigation.



Desabhimani news is now available on WhatsApp and Telegram.

Click to Subscribe to WhatsApp Channel..
Click to Subscribe to Telegram Channel..

Other news

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.