DXOMARK caught the latest flagship phone, iPhone 14 Pro, let’s try to test the camera. Whether it is in still photography and video, this time a new and upgraded 48MP high-resolution sensor is said to greatly enhance the power of this mobile camera. because he can score a total of until he comes up to 2nd place It will be second only to Honor Magic4 Ultimate.
DxOMARK has compiled a summary of the results, with the iPhone 14 Pro scoring all camera performance. 146 points (including still images + video) by coming 2nd Of all the mobile phones tested by DxOMARK.
Divided into 143 points for still photography / 139 points for zoom / 149 points for video shooting, which is considered a high score. but lost to Honor Magic4 Ultimate, which scored 147 points, leading by only 1 point
iPhone 14 Pro camera specification
- 3 rear cameras
- Main camera: 48MP (f/1.78) resolution, 2.44 micron pixel size, 24mm focal distance, 2nd generation OIS image stabilization, Focus Pixel.
- Ultrawide camera, 12MP resolution (f/2.2), 1.4 micron pixel size, 13 mm focal length, PDAF
- Telephoto camera, 12MP resolution (f/1.78), 1.22 micron pixel size, 48mm focal length, 2nd generation OIS image stabilization.
- Video recording up to 4K 24/25/30/60fps, 1080p 25/30/60/120fps, gyro EIS
- Front camera, resolution 12 MP (f/1.9), pixel size 1.36, micron, focal distance 23 mm.
- LED flash
From both photography and video tests, the iPhone 14 Pro’s camera processing was found to be satisfactory, regardless of color intensity. and process human skin tones to match reality
The dynamic range of images and videos is flexible and can be edited and used. Including the details of the images and videos that are extracted in high quality. and the most stable anti-shake system until DxOMARK is one of the best mobile phones with stabilization.
in terms of focus and tracking focus on moving subjects work instantly Can achieve focus quickly In addition, in portrait mode, bokeh can come out naturally. The zoom range of medium and close shots works well.
- Vibrant colors in still and video shooting, delivering true-to-life skin tones.
- Wide dynamic range for still photos and videos
- Preserves detail well in stills and videos.
- Autofocus is great for shooting stills and video.
- Takes clear faces after blurring quite smoothly. and also keep the details of the face well
- Close zoom – Medium distance is good for still photos and video.
- The stabilization system when shooting video is at an excellent level.
- When taking pictures from the sky, Highlight clipping will always come up.
- There is noise when shooting indoors.
- When shooting in various lighting conditions, the white balance is distorted.
- When shooting still photos and videos, a white border appears around the subject.