Former Bond girl Olga Kurylenko (40) has fully recovered from the corona virus. The actress let that know via Instagram.
Kurylenko, best known for her role in Bond film Quantum of Solace, recently spent in home quarantine.
“It is going well now. I now have time to think a lot about things and time to spend with my son,” said the actress.
Last week, the Ukrainian actress announced via Instagram that she had tested positive for the corona virus.
Kurylenko will be seen soon in The Bay of Silence by director Paula van der Oest.
Follow the latest developments around the virus in us live blog.
The coronavirus in short
- The coronavirus mainly spreads through sneezes and cough drops. The virus can be transmitted directly from person to person or (for a limited time) through surfaces such as door handles.
- An infected person infects two to three others on average. Precautions are necessary to contain this.
- The vast majority of patients have mild (flu-like) complaints.
- Nearly all deaths involve the elderly or other frail, such as heart, lung or diabetes patients. If everyone complies with the measures, this reduces their risks.
- Read here what precautions you should take.