Today the “The Grand Larceny” event starts in “Rainbow Six Siege”, which turns the shooter completely upside down.
Ubisoft announced today that “The Grand Larceny” event will take place in “Rainbow Six Siege” from May 5th to 19th, 2020. A trailer draws attention to this. It says: “Two groups meet in a familiar place. Their collision is accompanied by gunfire echoing in the headquarters corridors. Valuable loot is at stake, and these operators will make every effort to claim them. Are you getting away with riches and life, or is crossfire destroying you? ” The event brings with it a completely new game mode on an old British version of the old “Hereford” card, in the style of the 1920s.
- Most operators are unlocked as part of this event – with a few exceptions that result from the gameplay. Each of these operators is only equipped with a shotgun as the primary weapon, which is equipped with one of the event weapon designs from the “Grand Larceny” collection and the “Lautstarker Wealth” package.
RULES OF THE EVENT
- The stolen goods game mode is different from our other modes. There is no hostage to be saved, no area to be secured, and no bombs to defuse. There is also no preparation phase and there are no drones available to the attackers. However, there are safe boxes that are scattered all over a special version of the old Hereford card.
- The defenders have to protect these boxes at all costs, but they can also simply take out all opponents to win.
- The attackers, on the other hand, have to open a certain number of safe boxes or eliminate all defenders.
- However, all players always know where the safe boxes are, and on many floors no metal bars are left behind after the destruction. So get creative with your shotguns and let off steam!
- The “The Grand Larceny” event brings its own collection of 31 items, including exclusive customization items for Amaru, Fuze, Gridlock, Hibana, Maverick, Echo, Maestro, Kaid, Wamai and Warden. These historical styles correspond to those you will find in the game when you select these operators in the event.
- The “The Grand Larceny” pack can be obtained by completing the special event challenges or can be bought in the “Packs” area on the home page for 300 R6 credits or 12,500 reputations.
- During this period, you will also be able to purchase the “Loud Wealth” package with the characteristic “Déco-Arts” weapon design and the “Handmade Six” talisman with the currency of your choice.