Categories
News

Who will Hołownia support in the second round? There is an announcement and harsh criticism of the PO

Szymon Hołownia admitted that he would decide who he would support in the second round of presidential elections on Wednesday or Thursday. “She doesn’t wear pink,” he said during a live broadcast on Facebook. “The Civic Platform made a terrible mistake in deciding not to support a civic candidate who had a better chance of winning with Andrzej Duda. Party logic won. Now there will be a shout: ‘Oh, oh, help, we had to think before. Platforma, about who had a better chance to beat Andrzej Duda, “he said.

We’ve done a really great campaign. In all this blocked PiS and Platform system we have shown that there can be a completely new way of thinking about politics – full of energy, full of joy, full of desire to build – said Szymon Hołownia during the Facebook broadcast. It is clear that I lost this election. There is nothing to say and coquet that it is different. Now you have to do it (…) so that Poland does not lose the second round, and this can happen to us he warned.

Poland is more important to me than the Civic Platform. That is why I do not close myself and shoot fools: we will base further conversations on the merits – Hołownia declared. He assured that he would make a decision on support after talks with regional leaders who worked on his campaign.

Categories
Entertainment

“I’m ready to crush people” – Roman Reigns sends harsh warning to WWE locker room

WWE Superstar fan missing out on live TV would be Roman reign. The Big Dog has been out of the business for a while now. Reigns chose to take time for his family in the midst of all crises. Now the Superstar, in an interview with Metroplus talked about balancing fatherhood and maintaining your fitness routine.

Reigns was scheduled to take on Goldberg at WrestleMania 36 for the world championship. He abandoned the match and was replaced by Braun Strowman who became the new champion.

The reason for his absence

Roman Reigns chose not to play during the pandemic for his family. He recently became the father of twins and Reigns chose to stay instead of playing. He had also told his fans earlier that he was not taking leave for health reasons.

When asked how he is doing as a father of twins, Reigns says it’s hard work. WWE paid no attention to Reigns’ choice. He also added that the company did everything it could to make the workplace safe, but that was not his concern. He wanted to stay close to his family during this time.

He then added that he was not convinced that every WWE superstar should take the necessary precautions to be safe. He doesn’t want to risk things related to his family.

Roman reigns on his return

Reigns was asked if he was willing to return and perform even with a zero audience. His response represents what all WWE superstands represent; entertainment and dedication.

Reigns said:“I’m ready to crush people if you know what I mean. I trained during this pandemic “

Reigns recognizes that playing in an empty arena is difficult and applauds all the superstars who currently do so. It will be difficult for someone like Reigns to compete silently and cheerfully, but if it comes down to it, Reigns would not back down.

“I’m going to enter and compete at the highest level … hopefully for a title. More precisely, the Universal Championship. Otherwise, I will be there to prove that I am not only the top of the mountain, but I am the mountain. I’m the biggest star in WWE, whether I’m on the show or not… so I have everything to prove and everything to lose too ”, Reigns added.

When Reigns returns, he could quarrel with the universal champion of the day. Giving him a shot at the title would be a good way to get him back into the business. Until then, we wish Reigns and his family a good time.

Categories
News

Responding to Jokowi’s harsh statement, Saleh Beber Minister of Health Terawan Performance

Minister of Health Terawan Agus Putranto. Photo: Ricardo

jpnn.com, JAKARTA – Member of the House of Representatives Commission IX Saleh Partaonan Daulay said the reason Minister of Health Terawan Agus Putranto made COVID-19 as the cause of the low budget realization in the health sector is not acceptable.

This was conveyed by Saleh, responding to the statement of President Joko Widodo who spoke as it was related to the performance of ministers who were mediocre during the Covid-19 pandemic.

In fact, the president said there was no significant progress. In a presidential address on June 18, 2020, it was stated that the realization of the health sector budget was only 1.53 percent of Rp. 75 trillion.

“I appreciate President Jokowi’s warning related to the slow absorption of the budget at the Ministry of Health. That was also the concern of the commission nine. In the last two work meetings it became a hot conversation at the commission,” Saleh told jpnn.com, Sunday night (28/6).

Saleh said, in the presentation of the Minister of Health in the last meeting, the absorption rate was at 47 percent.

There are still 53 percent that have not been absorbed. From the realized budget, the biggest one was for BPJS Health.

“That means, there is still a lot of work to be completed by the Ministry of Health,” said the deputy chairman of the DPR PAN faction.

In addition, Saleh also received a report that the incentive of medical personnel who handled co-19 had not been paid in its entirety.