The release of Company of Heroes 3 ™, the latest installment in the RTS series, has been delayed until February 23, 2023. Company of Heroes 3 was supposed to be released on November 17, 2022, but Relic Entertainment, Inc. looking to refine CoH 3 to fully meet your expectations and provide the deepest tactical experience in the history of the series. It was decided that time was needed.
Since its debut in July 2021, Relic has invited players to CoH-Development, a community platform designed to provide feedback on all areas of the game. Much valuable feedback has already been submitted, much of which has yet to be applied. Some of these features and improvements are shown below.
• Innovative improvements have been added to the new dynamic campaign map, such as a supply system, aggressive AI operation, and fast movement through improvements to ports and airports.
• Focus on highlighting visibility and detail during combat improvements and minor changes to technology. Significant changes were made to CoH 3’s general lighting.
• Better play from time to time by changing camera position and clearer emphasis on minimap information. Improvements have also been made to the HUD layout and overall UI theme.
• Based on the results of player experiments through the multiplayer pre-alpha in November 2021, significant improvements were made to the team fight, the promotion process, the troops, and the ability to call.
• It was reviewed and improved whether each unit’s ambassador reflected the atmosphere in the game and the tone of each country well.
Justin Dowdeswell, General Manager, Relic Entertainment said, “Working with the CoH-Dev community has been an invaluable experience and we are very grateful for your contribution to CoH3,” said Justin Dowdeswell, Relic Entertainment. “We set the goal of delivering a new game with the best depth of field, and decided we needed more time to fix bugs, balance and complete to give players a great experience right after release.”