Fu Yuxiang said that pears are rich in vitamins B1, B2, C and trace elements, and their calories are also low (36 calories per 100 grams), and pears in autumn are big and sweet, so it must for you to eat them. (Image taken from freepik)
[Sianel Iechyd / Adroddiad Cynhwysfawr]Fruit supplements are good for health, but I am afraid that eating too many calories will lead to obesity. In this regard, Fu Yuxiang, director of Xiangzhan Clinic, shared 6 kinds of fruits in the autumn season, which can not only eat good nutrition, but also avoid excessive intake of calories. He also reminded that fruits should not be made into juice so much. as possible, because the juicing process will destroy the nutrients in the fruit. , What a shame.
Fu Yuxiang posted on his Facebook fan page “Your Chef and Doctor of Aging Medicine Yuxiang, New Health, Anti-aging and Chronic Disease Expert Taipei Wugu Chengtai Changzhao” that the ingredients of the season are the freshest, healthiest and most delicious, and the most important The thing is that the price is usually lower Low, pesticide residues are relatively low, you can eat delicious and healthy, and calculated per 100 grams, the following autumn seasonal fruits are recommended with low calories, such as:
Please read on…
● Pears (36 kcal): Pears are rich in vitamins B1, B2, C and trace elements, and their calories are also low. In autumn, pears are big and sweet, so you have to eat them .
● Wendan (33 kcal): Wendan is the representative fruit of the Mid-Autumn Festival and is a good fruit in the autumn season. It is rich in vitamins C, E, and beta carotene. The skin can also deodorize, which is practical ok
● Persimmons (57 kcal): Persimmons are rich in vitamin A, which can support the health of the skin, eyes and mucous membranes, but pay attention to eating fresh fruit in season. Dried persimmons on the market will add a lot of sugar, which is not healthy.
● Tangerine (47 kcal): Tangerine is one of Taiwan’s national fruits. It gradually enters the orange season from mid-September. It is rich in vitamins A, B, C, and D. It’ n cheap and healthy fruit.
● Grapes (64 kcal): Delicious grapes are higher in calories. Grapes are rich in anthocyanins and polyphenols, which can help antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
● Kiwi (61 kcal): Kiwi is one of the well-known representatives of healthy fruits, Kiwi has a high nutrient density. In addition to vitamins A, C, and E, there are also trace elements such as potassium, magnesium and folic acid.
No need to take a picture, no need to grab, now use the APP to watch the news to make sure you win the prize every day, I download the APP and press me to watch the method of the event